Friday 9 November 2007

NY GIRL OF MY DREAMS

A tale of online love inspired usually cynical New Yorkers this week to help a young man find the girl of his dreams after he spotted her on a crowded subway train.


For Web designer Patrick Moberg, 21, from Brooklyn, it was love at first sight when he locked eyes with a rosy-cheeked woman while riding in Manhattan on Sunday night. She was writing in her journal.

The train was so full that he lost her in the crowd when they both got off, so he set up a Web site dedicated to finding the mystery woman.

"I spent the whole ride psyching myself up to introduce myself, but when the time came, a rush of people got between us, and by the time I could get through, it was too late," said Moberg. "I don't think anything I could have said would have been able to sanely convey how strongly I felt about her! I'm sure I would have come across as insane. So I think I made the right choice [by making the Web site]."

Here is an image of the original web site



Anyway, Patrick is now connected with his mystery "dream girl" via e-mail, thanks to one of her friends who heard about his site.

Happy ending! More in his website:


www.nygirlofmydreams.com



0 comments: